Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hamrick's Pierre- aka Petie

Finally!! I get to contribute to our blog

I have traveled about 4000 miles. Whew I am tired. I sure have enjoyed being with my humans! I have showered them with kisses. They fuss about shedded hair and when I am mischievious, which is quite often. But, they hold me on their laps and walk me and clean up after me and feed me. THEY LOVE ME!! BECAUSE, I AM NOT "just a dog". I am a hairy human that lives with Bruce and Maretta. I just wish that Bubba and Kelly lived closer so I could REALLY play and have fun. I love them so much. I hear their names mentioned, which is quite often, and i bark and look for them. Thank you Bruce and Maretta for adding me to your family. BARK BARK BARK (I love you)   RIP Precious Powell. I loved you too.


me and Bubba

me and Kelly
  











me and Bruce

me and Maretta









Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment