Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Wenatchee, Washington...haircut

This am, Jean and I traveled to Wenatchee to find a hair salon for my hair to be cut. We went to three. one was closed. one was unable to take me then as a walk in. At Smart Cuts, I got in quickly. The hairdresser did a good job on cutting my hair into the new style that I am sporting, a shorter bob. Bruce says that it is like a bowl cut...Oh well...men.



Later in the afternoon, Bruce and I traveled back into Wenatchee. We had the car washed. Then we ate at the Red Robin. neither of us had ever eaten at a Red Robin. it was good. I had a bacon cheeseburger with steamed broccoli. I chose provolone cheese and a sesame bun. Great meal.




this display grabbed this patriotic heart of mine 




four homes for migrant workers
next to a huge orchard

A church that has caught my eye
I love the open bell tower

trying to show the brown hills and the lush green valleys


More later

No comments:

Post a Comment