Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wildlife at Thousand Trails

We are not on a site that has alot of turtle traffic. Tommy and Joan said that one walked across their patio. There are lots of protective three sided barriers to designate a turtle hole. We went searching and found this one as we entered the camping area.

leaving his hole

isn't he pretty

he did not like me getting too close. he backed furthur into the hole

We also see large cranes on Thousand Trails property. They are big and loud. I have seen as many as seven walking along the road. One was in the middle of the road ahead of others as if he was the road guard.

big bird

a pair of cranes

1-15-2013 I had my hair cut a bit shorter. I just could not stand to wait until April. Fairly happy with this hairdresser.

earrings are as big as i am  LOL

bought the earrings at Webster Flea Market..hand made
More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment