Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lakewood Camping Resort

Today we traveled about 70 miles south to Lakewood Camping Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC. We arrived about 10:30AM and our site was not ready. We utilized the time and went over to the Food Lion parking lot. I bought groceries while Bruce walked Petie. he also unhooked the car and allowed me to drive to the campground and campsite. I told him that I felt like I had graduated from Kindergarten. He actually let me buy groceries and drive the car!!! When we are on the road, he usually does all of this. We did not get assigned to site 2503. But we have 2103 which is a bit closer to the ampitheatre. We can see the ocean from our campsite!! Bruce noticed a nail in a tire of our car. He took it and had it fixed while I cleaned the RV. I then exercised 3 miles with Leslie Sansone!! Much needed after these past few days. On the campground, just across the street from our site, is a vendor that sells fish two evenings every week. We wanted seafood, so we bought one to go plate and it fed both of us for $10.

Here at last!!








Our view from our rig for 11 days
Another look at our view
Easy access to the beach



Our home for 11 days!!
Site 2103





Our view as we drank our PM coffee on the 'veranda'


More Later

No comments:

Post a Comment