Monday, June 18, 2012

Riley Grace Hamrick


today has been the first day of being
Grandma Maretta /Retta/Rella
   
Riley was born at 1:43AM this morning. She weighed 8 lbs and 5 ounces. She measured 21 inches long. This was the first picture that I saw of her. My cousin, Gena, said it best. "Monday's child is full of Grace. how cool is that !!!!!"

Riley Grace Hamrick

As I looked at this picture,  I could see that baby placed in my arms so many years ago. Especially because of her cheeks because I remember vividly thinking 'his cheeks look like a chipmunk.
As I looked at this picture, I see my daughter in law's nose and lips. As Bubba told his grandmother, 'Well maw Maw, she has a 50 50 chance of looking like me or Kelly" oh yeah, he loves to get Maw Maw!!!
Bruce and I are so overwhelmed with love for our granddaughter.....Yes. But it makes us love our son and daughter in law even more than before. More love for Bubba as we watch him be such a protective husband and father. More love for Kelly as she allowed her physical strength to be drained as she carried and delivered this baby. only God is to have the glory!!!  They are taking parenting at ease right now and we have the utmost admiration for them both.

Admiration of his baby girl









A happy mother

our first visit

all bundled up
a bundle of joy for sure









lots of hair

I'm free I'm free
mother is very tired and resting









father and son
father and daughter
father faking daughter out








lying Indian style as her mother sits indian stle alot!!


enjoys her pacifier






resting nicely against Mother's knees




my first time holding Riley!!
she looked into my eyes and my heart was captured forever



Paw Paw Bruce










"get me some help and fast"
she is not happy
yeah for a pacifier!!










lots of hair and
she may be a Daddy's girl
her Mother says that she was!
Loving this!!











being a labor coach is hard work according to Kelly

i love Kelly's caption
father/daughter time

A special family to alot of people

quite attentive parents already

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE MORE ABOUT... RILEY GRACE AND HER PARENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment