Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day with family

Bruce, mother and I attended the early worship service. A great message regarding being responsible for those dependent on you. We went to KFC for a bucket of original chicken. I had made two egg custards that should have been one. they were tasty but thin. We met all of Bruce's family for lunch at the Missionary Ridge Baptist Church. A very enjoyable time for all. Bubba called me for Mother's Day!! I was so happy to hear his voice as always!! Kelly called me for Mother's Day!! Again, I am so blessed!!

me, mother, Barbara and Vernon

Jilland Ron

Emily and Reese

Ryan and Chloe


Leonard and Frances

Wesley,Jesse and Kathy

Jeff and Kay

Mar and Ned

Aunt Anne

mother, Barbara and Vernon

Mary, jill, Ron, Drew and Brant

Mary, Jill, Ron,Drew and Brant

Bruce, Ryan and Chloe

Kathy, her youngest and eldest sons

Jeff, Kay and Kathy

mothyer and I

me and my mother

Bruce does not seem happy  LOL











More Later


No comments:

Post a Comment