Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hamrick's Pierre...aka Petie

Just an update on how my humans are treating me as we journey in the RV. WELL!!
They go shopping for chocolate all AM and have a MOD. They get back to the RV about 2pm. They sit outside for awhile and then take me outside to do business! It is still not my second feeding time (3PM). Dad tells me that I have to wait 25 more minutes (till time to eat). I ask "Is this fair?" I eat my 'vittles' and am very happy to rest on the sofa with Mom.

25 more minutes?????????
  















right there it is. if I just could reach my own feed

Dad just does NOT understand!














finally!!! my belly is full and i am resting.
 Dad tells me my food needs to digest

THEN, when I am supposed to get snacks at 6 PM, Mom is 'blogging' and cannot give me my snacks. What am I supposed to do??????
Seriously, friends, I am the best taken care of French bulldog that ever lived!! I LOVE my humans.

More later


No comments:

Post a Comment