Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Little Willie's RV Resort/Bounders United/ Carolina Guroos rally

Today is Valentine's Day. I love my Valentine more today than I ever have. We have been married for 40 years. We have had many mountain tops and some valleys. Our love for God and each other has held us close. So here we are at age 62 and looking forward to 40 more years together.
Valentine's Day 2012
An Italian bistro/Wachula, Florida
reminds me alot of the bistro that Kelly, Jenn and I
 had breakfast at in Sacksts Harbor, NY

















this is one of two tables of couples who went for this Valentine's Day outing


The second table of the 26 people who participated in this outing

















The oven that our pizza was cooked in


















Gail, Helen, Evelyn and Marti

Walter Giles
as you can see
our group is only older kids!!


more later

No comments:

Post a Comment