Saturday, June 25, 2011

a day at the beach

I would like to talk about the name chosen for our blog. We have been RVers for nearly 40 years. We have always involved the RV with time away from home. As soon as we returned home we had to go back to work. We always talked about sosme day we will not have to hurry home because of work. Well, as of August 1, 2010, Some Day is Here for us
.

Bruce stayed at the rig
 one of our favorite places to be for an extended length of time is Myrtle Beach, SC. We are staying at Lakewood RV Resort at this time. Today was a PERFECT day. The temperature was in the 80s and the ocean breeze was strong. I went down to the ocean about 9:30am with my tote bag packed. I listened to CDs and read Lisa Jackson's Absolute Fear. I chose the best of Peter, Paul and Mary. They and the 5th Dimension were my favorites. I also listened to Grand Stand Gold. This was alot of beach music!!!

ready for a day at the beach



random picture of beach activity at Lakewood



ready to go to the ocean



Bruce grilled hotdogs for supper to have with his homemade chili. Yum Yum!

This am my Bible study meant alot to me. Jeramiah 15: 10-11 is about Jereamiah being so discouraged and the Lord telling Jeramiah that He would be with him and deliver him through times of trouble and distress.Then in the NT, Matthew 11:28 tells us "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and i will give you rest." In 1 Peter 5: 6-7, the Scripture says "Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, so that He may exhaltyou at the proper time, casting all your care on Him, because He cares about you."
Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment